FANS TO BENEFIT FROM FULL TRANSPORT TO ANZ STADIUM FOR FIVE ALL-SYDNEY NRL GAMES COINCIDING WITH ROYAL EASTER SHOW
21 Mar 2018
- Five all-Sydney NRL games at Stadium Australia to coincide with the Royal Easter Show, beginning this Friday;
- Tickets to every game include travel on all public transport to and from Sydney Olympic Park;
- The exciting new #FansFirst Initiatives put in place for this season will be in-play at each game, including $20 Adult GA Tickets, free entry to juniors 12-and-under on a pre-purchased ticket, and family-friendly food prices;
FOOTY fans are in for an Easter treat with full integrated transport to and from Stadium Australia included in all tickets and Memberships for five all-Sydney NRL games coinciding with the Sydney Royal Easter Show.
With more than 100,000 people expected in Olympic Park most days, fans are encouraged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the fact transport on Sydney Trains, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Bus Services, regular Sydney Buses (STA), Sydney Ferries services and Light Rail services are included in their match day tickets and Memberships. Show your ticket, match-day pass or Membership for the right to travel.
The action starts Friday night when the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs play their first Sydney home game of season 2018 against the Penrith Panthers (6pm kickoff).
The five cracking fixtures at Stadium Australia during the Sydney Royal Easter Show period are:
- Bulldogs v Panthers, Friday 23 March (6pm kickoff): The Bulldogs’ first Sydney home game of the season syncs with the opening day of the Royal Easter Show. Tickets here
- NRL Double-Header – Rabbitohs v Manly then Eels v Sharks, Saturday 24 March (5:30pm kickoff): It’s double the fun with two games back-to-back at Stadium Australia. With two games for the price of one it’s an ideal day out for the family. Tickets here
- Good Friday – Rabbitohs v Bulldogs, Friday 30 March (4:10pm kickoff): These two great rivals go toe-to-toe again in their traditional Good Friday fixture. Tickets here
- Easter Monday – Tigers v Eels, Monday 2 April (4pm kickoff): Easter festivities conclude with the Tigers v Eels classic that will double as this season’s Stay Kind Cup. Tickets here
Fans will be able to make it a full day of festivities by hitting up the Easter Show then kicking back and enjoying the footy at Stadium Australia. All Show Bags will be welcome inside the Stadium.
With Sydney Olympic Park a hive of activity amid a festive atmosphere, fans are strongly encouraged to plan their trip in advance of each game.
Along with the Easter celebrations, patrons attending the NRL at Stadium Australia will be able to access the Fans First Initiatives put in place by the Stadium’s four home clubs for this season.
The Initiatives are:
- General admission tickets from $20 for an adult and $40 for a family on all pre-purchased tickets;
- Free entry for juniors 12-and-under on a pre-purchased Adult GA ticket, with 4 children entitled to entry on every adult ticket purchased. Offer only valid with a pre-purchased Adult GA ticket;
- All tickets include the cost of train travel to matches(full integrated transport for five NRL games during the Royal Easter Show period);
- Family-friendly, value-based food & beverage offers at Stadium Australia outlets for every game.
For every NRL event at Stadium Australia in 2018, $9.90 Fan-tastic Kids’ Meal deals will be available in the retail areas of the stadium (along with the regular meal bundles).
Also, over the course of the NRL season there will be heavily-discounted food products rotated on a monthly basis, with $3 Vili’s pies at all games played in March.
So brace yourselves and get ready for a feast of footy and Easter celebrations.
You can guarantee your seat at every 2018 regular season NRL game at Stadium Australia plus State of Origin II and the NRL Grand Final by becoming an Stadium Australia Member! Head here to enquire about becoming a Member.
Or impress and indulge your clients with Stadium Australia's Official Hospitality packages. Choose between a Private Suite, Zone box or a table of 10 in our Trophy Room to entertain your best clients. Enquiries here.