Our fans can be confident the Stadium has strong protective measures in place, including:
- A COVID-19 Safety Plan which focuses on keeping you safe.
- A high-touch cleaning regime has been implemented.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available upon entry and in various accessible locations around the venue.
We need your help by following the below COVIDSafe measures:
- Please STAY HOME if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- If you are a resident, have stayed overnight in the past 14 days, or have worked in an identified hot spot in Western Sydney including Auburn, Birrong, Berala, Lidcombe, Potts Hill, Regents Park, Rookwood, Mount Druitt and Rooty Hill, or certain Local Government Areas in South East Queensland you will not be permitted to attend events in the stadium at this time. Please refer to the below website for the health orders relevant to the A-League: www.health.nsw.gov.au
- If you have visited any of the venues listed on the NSW Health website here, in the designated time period you will not be permitted to attend events in the Stadium at this time.
- Face masks must be worn at all times when entering and throughout the Stadium unless consuming food or beverage.
- Face masks are also now mandatory on public transport. If you are travelling on the public transport network, please ensure you bring and wear a face mask.
- Where possible maintain physical distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your party.
- Only sit in the reserved seat printed on your ticket, and ensure physical distancing of 2 seats between groups.
- Entry will be strictly via the gate printed on your ticket.
- If you have selected mobile tickets, remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. More info here.
- Be aware our Stadium is cashless, with tap and go the only way to go.
- Arrive early & limit bags where possible.
- Practice high level hand hygiene using the sanitiser locations located around the venue.
We encourage all fans to download and use the Government’s COVID-Safe App. More info here.