Our fans can be confident the Stadium has strong protective measures in place, including:
- A COVID-19 Safety Plan which focuses on keeping you safe.
- A high-touch cleaning regime has been implemented.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available upon entry and in various accessible locations around the venue.
- Implementing and communicating current Health Orders as it relates to the Stadium operation, to all patrons and workers.
We need your help to keep our Stadium safe and protect the health of all patrons and workers by following the below COVIDSafe measures:
- Please STAY HOME if you:
- Are sick, feeling unwell or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or who is awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- If you are a resident of, or have visited, a NSW Health identified ‘hot-spot’ or an affected area, you will not be permitted to attend events at the Stadium at this time. You can find an up-to-date list of ‘hot-spots’ and affected areas here.
- Keep up-to-date with NSW Health advice regarding the wearing of face masks in Stadiums and on public transport by referring to the latest Health Orders for Stadiums and public transport via the NSW Government link.
- Where possible maintain physical distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your party – with a particular focus when queuing to gain access to the Stadium, in food and beverage lines and when accessing toilet facilities.
- Please only sit in the aisle, row and seat range printed on your ticket and ensure physical distancing of up to 1-2 seats between groups.
- Entry will be strictly via the gate printed on your ticket.
- If you have selected mobile tickets, remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. More info
- Be aware our Stadium is cashless, with tap and go the only way to purchase items.
- Arrive early and limit bags where possible to ensure a smooth entry.
- Practice high level hand hygiene using the hand sanitisers located around the venue.
We encourage all fans to download and use the Government’s COVID-Safe App. More info here.