NRL FINALS WEEK 2 - RABBITOHS V SEA EAGLES
It's all on the line for the South Sydney Rabbitohs and the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles who will clash in a do-or-die NRL Week 2 Semi-Final at ANZ Stadium on Friday 20 September.
The Rabbitohs need their Members and supporters to fill their home ground as the proud South Sydney club looks to bounce back from a heavy loss to the Roosters, while the Sea Eagles are flying high after knocking the Cronulla Sharks out of the competition.
The winner of Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles at ANZ Stadium progresses to a Week 3 NRL Preliminary Final against the Canberra Raiders, with the winner of that game into the NRL Grand Final at ANZ Stadium on Sunday 6 October.
|7:40PM||Kick Off: NRL - Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles|
- All tickets to the 2019 NRL Telstra Premiership Semi Final Match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains and Sydney Metro services.
- Express trains run from Central every 10 - 15min from 5pm until kick-off stopping at Redfern, Strathfield then Olympic Park.
- With other events happening in the precinct, fans are encouraged to arrive early and take advantage of the additional and direct train services available for the event.
- Only small bags (no larger than 30cm x 40cm) are permitted into ANZ Stadium for events and all bags will be checked by security. Fans should arrive without bags if possible.
SAFETY AND SECURITY AT ANZ STADIUM
Public safety is our No.1 priority at ANZ Stadium. The Stadium works closely with NSW Police and other authorities to identify risks at all events.
A high NSW Police and Security presence will be in place for the 2019 NRL Telstra Premiership Semi Final, both inside ANZ Stadium and throughout the Sydney Olympic Park precinct before, during and after the event.
See something/Say something: Please report any unusual or suspicious behaviour or unattended items to Customer Service staff, Police or Security.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
Express services will run from Central every 10 to 15 minutes from 5pm until kick-off stopping at Redfern, Strathfield then Olympic Park.
After the game, return express services will run from Olympic Park every 7 minutes from 9:30pm until 11:30pm, stopping at Strathfield, Redfern and then Central.
Catch a train to Lidcombe for a direct service to Olympic Park from Platform Zero running every 10 minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- Route 533 runs from Sydney Olympic Park to Chatswood via Rhodes & North Ryde.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those planning to drive you can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.