The crucial Game II of the 2020 Ampol State of Origin series will be held at ANZ Stadium on Wednesday 11 November.
This year’s Origin series will be one for the record books, marking the 40th Anniversary of Origin, as Brad Fittler’s Blues chase a historic 3-peat . . . having won the 2018 and 2019 series.
The NRL will work closely with the NSW Government and Stadium to implement a COVID Safe plan to ensure a safe environment for the event.
The Origin II blockbuster at ANZ Stadium is one of the most anticipated sporting events of 2020 and guaranteed to deliver action-packed, high-intensity rivalry. So get out your Blues gear and get ready to cheer on NSW!
ANZ STADIUM MEMBER BOOKINGS
It’s great to be attending major events at ANZ Stadium again. And we want to thank you for having played your part in keeping the venue COVIDSafe over the past few months.
Now we need your help in ensuring Origin II continues to be a COVIDSafe experience. Please read through the below tips (and share with your group!) before attending the event.
Thank you for playing your part in keeping ANZ Stadium COVID Safe.
TRANSPORT & GETTING TO THE VENUE
- With stadium capacities increasing and 40,000 people expected to attend the State of Origin game II at ANZ Stadium, fans are encouraged to consider all the available travel options ahead of time as public transport continues to operate at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing across the network.
- Fans are urged to drive with their group and take advantage of the discounted parking flat rate of $20 at Sydney Olympic Park car parks. Parking will be in high demand on the night so pre-book your parking online, available until 11:59pm Tuesday 10 November, to guarantee yourself a space.
- Traffic approaching Olympic Park will be heavy during the evening peak so allow extra travel time on the roads.
- Gates open from 6pm, so arrive early and enjoy the pre-game atmosphere plus all of the food and beverage options available in the precinct.
- If catching public transport, plan ahead at transportnsw.info and aim to arrive early as weeknight services will already be busy during the evening peak. Remember to use your Opal card or a contactless payment method.
- Express trains to Olympic Park will leave Central regularly from 4:40pm. Trains from the west will run regularly to Lidcombe where you can change for shuttle trains to Olympic Park. Some additional services from the west will also run direct to Olympic Park. After the game, frequent express trains will run back to Central and Blacktown until late.
- Sydney Olympic Park Major Event buses will also be running on all routes with services starting from 3:40pm, depending on the route, with return services after full-time.
- Check real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available physical distancing capacity. Remember to practise physical distancing when on-board transport services and to look for the ‘green dots’ to find the safest places to sit or stand. Wearing a face mask while travelling on public transport is strongly recommended and fans are encouraged to keep their face masks on until they reach their seats inside the stadium.
- Transport services will be busy, especially after the game, so be patient and allow extra time getting home. There’ll be additional measures and staff in place around transport hubs and ANZ Stadium to safely manage crowds leaving the game. Please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
- After the game, avoid the queues for transport services and wait times leaving car parks by enjoying the post-match show from your seats, including match stats, player interviews and more - all shown on the big screens. You can also continue to purchase food and beverage from outlets in the stadium or enjoy the dining options available outside the stadium that will remain open after the game.
- Patrons must sit in the reserved seat on their ticket.
- If you have selected mobile tickets, remember to share your tickets with your group before you arrive and to download your mobile tickets before joining the queue. More info here.
- If you have selected ezyTickets, remember to print them before you arrive.
- You can purchase up to eight tickets. Enter the number of tickets you would like to purchase in the password box e.g. one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
- Seats in front and behind your group will automatically be left empty by the ticketing system.
KEY COVID SAFE ADVICE
- Please stay home if you have been feeling unwell, have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or is awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test (including yourself).
- If you are a resident or recent visitor in a COVID-19 hotspot (such as Victoria) over the last 14 days, or have visited any of the venues listed on the NSW Health website here in the designated time period, do not attend the event.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to wear face masks when entering the stadium and moving around the venue, including whilst buying food and beverages and using the bathroom facilities.
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5m at all times, other than your immediate group.
- With Stadium capacity increasing to 50 per cent – in line with NSW Government Health Orders – fans should be aware there will be more people attending Wednesday's event than there has been in recent months. Whether in the Members’ areas, general supporter areas or in Corporate Suites, boxes or function spaces, all guests are encouraged to be aware of their personal space while staying respectful of those in close proximity.
- While in the venue please remain seated at all times unless buying food and beverage or using the bathrooms.
- As per NSW Health Orders, fans must be seated when consuming alcohol.
- There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium. All transactions will be by contactless card.
- The NSW Government has introduced COVID Safe QR Code check-in using the Service NSW App. QR Codes will be place in some locations throughout the Stadium with fans encouraged to participate and help keep everyone COVID Safe.
- ANZ Stadium continues to work closely with NSW Health, the NRL, Transport for NSW and Venues NSW to ensure the venue is COVIDSafe, and to facilitate a smooth transition to and from the event
|8:10PM||Kick Off: State of Origin II|