The Rabbitohs welcome arch-rivals the Sydney Roosters for a cracking game of Friday night footy at Stadium Australia.
The last time South Sydney played at home against the Roosters they piled on a record 60 points to inflict the worst ever defeat on their Eastern Suburbs rivals in 112 years of footy.
Now the two great rivals are set to go again in 2021 - be here to cheer on your boys!
- Make sure you arrive early to enjoy a big night of footy with two games on the card.
- Pre-book your parking online, available until midnight the night before the game, to guarantee yourself a space and take advantage of the $20 early-bird flat rate.
- Catching public transport? Plan your trip and arrive early using the Transport for NSW Trip Planner here.
- Trains run regularly to Olympic Park. Express services leave Central at 6:49pm and 7:08pm stopping Redfern, Strathfield and then Olympic Park.
- Download and share your tickets with your group prior to arriving at the venue.
- To ensure a smooth entry, please leave large bags at home.
- STAY HOME if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
|5:35PM||NSW Cup Kick Off- Rabbitohs v North Sydney Bears|
|8:05PM||NRL Kick Off - Rabbitohs v Roosters|
- Fans are encouraged to consider all available travel options ahead of time. Public transport continues to operate at CovidSafe capacities to maintain physical distancing across the network.
- There’s plenty of parking available on-site so drive with your group and take advantage of the discounted pre-book parking flat rate of $20 at Sydney Olympic Park car parks.
- Pre-book parking online, available until midnight the night before the game, to guarantee yourself a space. Allow extra travel time as traffic may be heavier than usual during the Friday evening peak.
- If you have to catch public transport, plan ahead at info and allow plenty of extra travel time – remember it’s mandatory to wear a face mask when travelling on services in the Greater Sydney, Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong areas.
- Trains run regularly to Olympic Park. Express services leave Central at 6:49pm and 7:08pm stopping Redfern, Strathfield and then Olympic Park. Remember you'll need to use an Opal card or contactless payment method when travelling to and from the game on public transport.
- Additional measures and staff will be in place around transport hubs and the stadium to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.