The reigning premiers are in town and the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will need a sea of blue and white supporters to get them over the line, so make sure you're here to cheer on the boys!
Come down early to see the Bulldogs undefeated SG Ball side face off against the South Sydney Rabbitohs in their final regular match of the 2021 NSWRL Representative Season before the finals series.
- Sydney Olympic Park will be busy with the Sydney Royal Easter Show on next door, so make sure you arrive early to enjoy a big day of footy and fun.
- All parking in Sydney Olympic park is fully booked. If you haven’t pre booked your parking, do not drive.
- Express and limited stop trains will run from Central, Blacktown and Leppington to Olympic Park and return from 9am until late.
- Footy fans can catch Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses that will run on all nine routes from early morning until late at night. Buses drop off and pick up from Olympic Boulevard in Olympic Park.
- Plan your trip and arrive early using the Transport for NSW Trip Planner here.
- Download and share your tickets with your group prior to arriving at the venue.
- To ensure a smooth entry, please leave large bags at home.
- STAY HOME if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- Show bags will be allowed inside the stadium, so why not make a day of it and hit up the show before the Rabbitohs and Bulldogs light up the field!
|3:15PM||Kick Off: SG Ball – Bulldogs v Rabbitohs|
|5:30PM||Kick Off: NRL|